September 14, 2011

30 seconds 3 continents

Govind "Greenko"/"Bubbles" Grewal gave me the idea. It was at Francis' Wedding in May and quizzers were sitting around doing what they do best (even when they're drunk), put fundaes.

Also, sources close to me, have mentioned that there seems to be a lot of emphasis on the Earl and his friends. I told them they're an integral part of the film, as I'd like to follow the young team. Fair enough, they said, but don't I think it's about time, I met The King?

I knew who they meant and said I was saving up my interview with Rajiv Rai. So here you are, a small peek at how the many travels of Rajiv Rai have helped him set quiz questions! And, according to Govind "Greenko"/"Bubbles" , answer them as well.


4 comments:

  1. Ever wondered why they call Grewal 'Bubbles'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and why Greenko Grewal? i believe you coined that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikram Joshi did, actually...Thanks to his superlative performance at the Greenko Open...He is our answer to Landmark Venky...

    ReplyDelete